Visuel page

Chapelle des Petits-Augustins

This chapel is the only remaining building of the Couvent des Petits-Augustins, founded at the beginning of the 17th century, by Queen Marguerite de Valois. From 1795, it housed the Musée des Monuments Français. In 1816, it was assigned to the École des Beaux-Arts, heiress to the Royal Academies. The chapel preserves remarkable casts of French and Italian works, from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, for the training of young artists.

DIMENSIONS

630 m 2

CAPACITY

Cocktail – 250 peoples 

Dinner – 180 peoples 

Fashion show – 250 peoples

 

Télécharger le plan de niveau PDF (chapelle)